With Earth Day approaching, you may be inundated with ways to help “save the earth”. Surprise! We’re here with a few ideas of our own, but for a good cause. Not only is a tankless water heater environmentally-friendly, it can lower your utility bills and outlast your typical tank heater. Seriously! We compiled the top reasons you should invest in a tankless water heater.
- Money Back – While the initial cost can seem a bit daunting, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of an estimated $300.
- Uninterrupted Heat – We’ve all felt it. The shocking pain of freezing water pelting against your body when the hot water runs out and you’re mid-lather. Well guess what? Tankless water heaters do away with that issue altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can last five to ten years longer than old, inefficient tank water heaters. The government rebate plus not having to replace your tankless water heater as often equals big savings.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only demand the necessary amount of energy to heat the volume of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water needlessly. This magical tidbit can save you up to 20% off your water heating bill. They also need less space since they can be installed on walls (or outdoors if you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be mounted under cabinets or in closets.
- No Flooding – No tank, no tank to burst, no flooding. Although a leak is possible as with any plumbing appliance or device, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 45 gallons of water stored in a tank waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t keep water in a tank, you always have fresh, clean water that isn’t held in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these great reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is the ideal choice for your home, call Strand Brothers Service Experts today for a no-charge in-home analysis
. We are here to make sure you choose the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, advise you of all the facts, and be here when you’re ready.