Your HVAC system’s healthiness is crucial, since it keeps your residence comfortable and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen naturally. Your HVAC system works hard all year to keep you cozy. This makes it exposed to a wide range of troubles.
Frequently troubles are small enough that they won’t block your furnace or air conditioner from operating. But they can impact its energy efficiency—and your energy costs. If these issues worsen, your entire system could be at risk.
That’s hassle and expenses that you may have been able to stay away from. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC tune-ups can lower the risk of malfunctions by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Essential
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or operating correctly, you could ask whether maintenance is required. It is, and here are several reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty valid. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system needs to be repaired. But neglecting yearly furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, in most cases, you’re canceling your warranty. Spending a little bit on maintenance now can help you skip costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise cover.
- Finds minor problems early. Stopping expensive problems from occuring beforehand is the wisest method to protect your HVAC system. Frequent maintenance service provides the chance to thoroughly inspect and lubricate important internal components. And it also provides time to get needed repairs finished before the peak heating or cooling season is underway. You’ll spend less money over the years if troubles are taken care of as they pop up.
- May enhance energy efficiency. Yearly maintenance is about more than stopping malfunctions. It’s also to keep your system operating as ideally as possible. Frequently this creates an increase to your home’s energy efficiency. You could have reduced utility expenses, in addition to the good feeling your system is in great shape.
- May help your system work longer. When your HVAC system is operating smoothly, it could last a lot longer. Many furnaces and air conditioners last for approximately 15–20 years, but pro maintenance can help lengthen this life cycle even more.
Get More From Your HVAC Membership Plan with Strand Brothers Service Experts
Regular maintenance is critical, especially as it can help you save as much as 30% on yearly heating and cooling prices.* But with Strand Brothers Service Experts, you’ll be able to pick from a variety of membership plans that fit your individual needs. All our memberships are full of unique benefits provided by NATE-certified Experts.
From all-inclusive to economical, we provide the correct membership plan to keep your home comfort systems worry-free and efficient.
If you need to install new HVAC equipment shortly or just are looking for something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll receive a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or large up-front fee is needed.
Don’t want to be charged with surprise repair expenses? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program provides the most ample protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also cover air filters, so you won’t have to worry about forgetting to buy them and replacing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is designed to accommodate any budget. You’ll have priority service, even during our busiest weeks. You won’t have to worry about shelling out extra if you call our Experts on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip costs are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. In addition, you’ll also get several other popular perks of our full-featured plans, like 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just a few of our members’ other favorite perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner frequently quits during the most extreme temps. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems stop working too, so we’re often facing a high volume of service calls. With a Strand Brothers Service Experts membership plan, you’ll be able to go to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime costs. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your home’s indoor air quality is important all the more. That’s why we’re giving 15% off air quality products including whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Made with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We back our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t correct, you can trust us to keep at it until it is.
- Comprehensive visual check on all visits. Your home comfort is our number one priority. That’s why every visit includes a 29-point visual check and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a major investment. Keep it protected and access additional advantages by enrolling in one of our membership plans today. Whatever your budget is, our pros can help you choose the ideal plan for your needs and residence. To begin with your membership plan, call us at 512-596-1257 now.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.