The condition of your HVAC system is vital because it promotes home comfort and healthy indoor air quality. But an efficient HVAC system doesn’t happen spontaneously. Your furnace and air conditioner work hard around the clock, which opens them to a large range of possible problems.
These problems are frequently small enough that they rarely keep your furnace or air conditioner from running. However, they sometimes hamper energy efficiency—and your heating and cooling bills. If these problems evolve, your entire system could be at risk. These are annoyances and costs you may fend off with routine HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Necessary
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or looks to be functioning just fine, you might wonder why HVAC maintenance is necessary. Here’s what this yearly service can provide you.
Keeps Your Warranty in Tact
A warranty shields you when your HVAC system needs repairs. But refusing annual maintenance nullifies your warranty. Committing a short amount on a tune-up now can help you reduce expensive repairs that your warranty would otherwise address.
Reveals Little Problems Early
Averting major troubles in the first place is the simplest way to protect your HVAC system. Scheduled maintenance visits grant the opportunity to meticulously check and lubricate critical internal components. It also allows time for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season shows up. You’ll spend less money overall if troubles are resolved as they pop up.
May Enhance Energy Efficiency
Routine maintenance is about more than reducing the likelihood of breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system working as well as possible. The improved performance may lower your energy expenses by up to 30%.
May Help Your System Run Longer
When your HVAC system functions the way it should, it can survive years longer. Most furnaces and air conditioners come with a 15-year life span, but routine maintenance may extend this even more.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Strand Brothers Service Experts offers a variety of membership plans designed to suit your unique needs. From inexpensive options to full-featured coverage, we offer the ideal maintenance plan to keep your heating and cooling systems functioning efficiently and reliably.
At about $5 per month, our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership provides the best value. It adds a yearly safety inspection, higher energy savings and consistent preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
We suggest the Armor+™ membership if you are looking for peace of mind. With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program comes with the most varied protection for your HVAC system. This plan also comes with replacement air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and install them.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you are hoping to replace your HVAC equipment immediately, or you just want a system that’s more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is best for you. You’ll get a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is required.
5 Advantages of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a handful of our members’ most loved perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to fail during the most extreme weather. Sadly, this is usually when everyone else’s systems fail too. So we regularly handle a high volume of service calls over peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll jump to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip charges or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You’ll never have to worry about covering the price of a Strand Brothers Service Experts tech traveling to your residence.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more helpful than ever. That’s why our plans come with 15% off air quality products including whole-home air filtration systems. Created with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We support our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t up to your standards, you can depend on us to keep trying until it is.
- Meticulous visual review on every visit. Your home comfort is our highest priority. That’s why any service visit comes with a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your HVAC system is a crucial home investment. Protect it while taking advantage of access to additional advantages by enrolling in a maintenance plan right away. Whatever your budget, we can help you find the right plan for your needs. To get started, call us at 512-596-1257 now!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.