We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to share the common heating problems Austin homeowners often call Strand Brothers Service Experts about. Although there are theoretically hundreds of reasons why your Austin home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Here are the top five complications that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat malfunctions resulting in no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Air passage problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace overload or poor heating control
3. Flithy and clogged filters resulting in airflow and comfort problems
4. Pilot light or furnace ignition issues, resulting in sporadic or no heat
5. Inconsistent maintenance history may cause unexpected breakdowns, poor comfort or escalated energy costs (plus a lot of homeowner frustration!)
All of these common issues can be resolved by a professionally qualified, NATE-certified technician. Technicians from Strand Brothers Service Experts can quickly spot the problem area and make the needed repairs. Getting a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could protect you from almost all heating problems that leaves your home with no heat or low comfort levels. During a tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they operate correctly and at top efficiency during the heating season. Vital items like Carbon Monoxide checks, plenty of combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also top elements to the tune-up process. Don’t forget – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age have the potential to pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, particularly if a NATE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment on a scheduled basis.
Contact Strand Brothers Service Experts of Austin at to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.