We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to outline the common heating problems Austin homeowners often call Strand Brothers Service Experts about. Although there are theoretically hundreds of reasons why your Austin home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Here are the top five problems that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat malfunctions resulting in no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Air passage problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace overheating or poor heating control
3. Flithy and clogged filters which develops airflow and comfort problems
4. Furnace or heating system pilot or ignition control problems, resulting in intermittent or no heat
5. Lack of maintenance may cause unexpected breakdowns, poor comfort or escalated energy costs (not to mention homeowner frustration!)
All of these common issues can be resolved by a professionally qualified, ACE-certified technician. Technicians from Strand Brothers Service Experts can quickly detect the problem area and make the required repairs. Getting a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could protect you from almost all heating problems that leaves your home with no heat or low comfort levels. When you get a tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they operate correctly and at top efficiency during the heating season. Vital items like Carbon Monoxide checks, plenty of combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also top elements to the tune-up process. Remember – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age may pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, especially if a ACE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment on a scheduled basis.
Contact Strand Brothers Service Experts of Austin at 512-596-1257 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.