Summer has made its debut in Austin and the last thing you need is your AC breaking down during the extreme heat. Help stop your home’s A/C system from failing with a seasonal AC tune-up from Strand Brothers Service Experts.
What exactly is an AC tune-up?
Just like you visit your physician every year for a check-up, an air conditioning tune-up is a yearly visit to make sure your central air conditioning is healthy and in working order. Most typical AC tune-ups will entail cleaning the condenser coils, calibrating the thermostat, checking your refrigerant levels and observing for leaks, examining and tightening all electrical connections, and analyzing the performance of the blower motor and belt.
A/C system tune-ups with Strand Brothers Service Experts
When you call Strand Brothers Service Experts for your air conditioner tune-up, our tune-ups incorporate a full visual inspection and a comprehensive cleaning. Keeping reading for the full steps to our System Inspection and Precision air conditioner tune-up.
- Full calibration of thermostat
- Inspect oil and/or air filters
- Inspect blower components
- Assess air flow
- Examine all electrical connections
- Verify proper system function
- Examine quality of installation
- Examine area around system
- Inspect equipment clearances
- Evaluate overall condition
- Examine condenser and evaporator coils
- Assess starting capabilities
- Assess safety controls
- Measure temperature variance in supply and return
- Observe refrigerant pressure
- Inspect condensate drains
- Clean or replace standard air filters
- Tighten the electrical connections
- Measure volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving pieces
- Clean condensate drain
- Administer protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Monitor cooling cycle
- Issue biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Strand Brothers Service Experts in Austin is currently getting pumped for summer with discounts on AC tune-ups and certain heating and cooling system upgrades. To discover more or schedule your annual AC tune-up, call 512-596-1257 today!