Energy efficiency is something homeowners start to think about when thinking about everything from windows and doors to their next heating and air conditioning system. As we kick off a new season, it’s not uncommon to begin thinking about approaching expenses and what you should spend your money on, including energy-saving furnace service. Not only does it help you avoid problems, it can help increase your system’s efficiency and help you save money over time.
Of course, efficiency and savings aren’t the only perks of annual furnace service; it also features our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up.
Some of the most important checks our technicians complete are:
- Checking and cleaning the gas burner section
- We’ll take a look at the heat exchanger surface, searching for cracks or signs of wear that could be inhibiting efficiency.
- Verifying proper airflow and blower operation
- Proper air circulation makes sure that air is being directed throughout your home to leave you with complete comfort.
- Verifying the calibration of the gas valve
- During furnace service, we will check your system’s fuel operation for proper pressure to ensure it is being transported to the furnace properly, safely and efficiently.
- Checking all electrical components
- A handful of the electrical parts of your system need to be looked at every year to make certain that they aren’t damaged, corroded, and are running safely.
There are also a number of furnace service and tune-up plans you can select from so both your comfort and budget needs are taken care of. Whether this is your first time or your tenth time scheduling furnace service, the experts at Strand Brothers Service Experts are here to make it stress-free for you. If you have any questions about our service, feel free to give us a ring at 512-596-1257 or schedule an appointment with us online to learn more about furnace service and its benefits.