It’s not difficult to not remember annual maintenance for your heating and cooling equipment. But it’s the top thing we’re keeping in mind at Strand Brothers Service Experts.
That’s due to the fact routine maintenance offers lots of advantages for your system, such as improved efficiency and a decreased chance for issues. You can have these advantages—and more—by choosing our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll have fast response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also save more on our Expert repairs. As always, our work is supported by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also complete an exhaustive inspection of your unit whenever they’re at your residence. These checks could help find heating, cooling and indoor air quality troubles. If you need to better your residence’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality products as well.
You’ll also receive our Home Health™ Report Card, which goes through the HVAC issues in your residence. This may help you make an informed selection when you’re going back and forth over repair or replacement.
Why is Yearly HVAC Maintenance so Important?
Routine maintenance gives lots of pluses for your heating and cooling system.
- Gives back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on energy expenses.**
- Discovers little issues before they create expensive repairs.
- Helps prolong your unit’s life span.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty intact.
- Helps safeguard your household from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you rely on a fuel-burning heater.
This membership plan incorporates regular Precision Tune-Ups for your HVAC units. This checkup is the most comprehensive you can find. That’s since its numerous cleaning and adjustment processes help recondition your equipment to the highest efficiency, trustworthiness and energy savings.
As well as a 29-point visual check, here’s what each maintenance appointment offers.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Testing thermostat calibration
- Observing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Analyzing A/C starting capabilities and safety mechanisms
- Washing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Putting in new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleaning and tuning burner and ignition assembly
- Testing thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Testing furnace starting power and safety mechanisms
- Installing new standard air filters
- Strengthening electrical connections
- Measuring volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Has to Offer
- Annual Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Regular safety examinations
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Zero trip or overtime expenses
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality products
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on each visit
- 29-point visual examination on every visit
To start the process, give our Experts a call at 512-596-1257. We’ll help you select the ideal membership plan to work with your requirements and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.