It’s not difficult to fail to remember annual maintenance for your heating and cooling equipment. But it’s the most important thing we’re thinking about at Strand Brothers Service Experts.
That’s since annual service gives lots of pluses for your system, such as improved efficiency and a reduced chance for breakdowns. You can have these advantages—and more—by signing up for our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll have fast response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also save more on our Expert repairs. As always, our work is upheld by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also perform an in-depth inspection of your equipment whenever they’re at your residence. These examinations could help pinpoint heating, cooling and indoor air quality issues. If you need to better your residence’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality products also.
You’ll also receive our Home Health™ Report Card, which goes over the HVAC issues in your residence. This may help you make an informed selection when you’re going back and forth over repair or replacement.
Why is Yearly HVAC Maintenance so Crucial?
Routine maintenance gives a lot of pluses for your heating and cooling system.
- Brings back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on energy expenses.**
- Discovers little issues before they create expensive repairs.
- Helps prolong your system’s life span.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty in place.
- Helps shield your loved ones from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you have a fuel-burning heating system.
This membership plan has regular Precision Tune-Ups for your HVAC units. This checkup is the most comprehensive you can find. That’s since its numerous cleaning and adjustment steps help recondition your equipment to the highest efficiency, trustworthiness and energy savings.
Along with a 29-point visual check, here’s what each checkup offers.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Testing thermostat calibration
- Reviewing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Examining A/C starting capabilities and safety mechanisms
- Cleansing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Putting in new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleaning and calibrating burner and ignition assembly
- Assessing thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Testing furnace starting power and safety devices
- Installing new standard air filters
- Securing electrical connections
- Measuring volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Has to Offer
- Annual Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Regular safety checks
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Zero trip or overtime expenses
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality products
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on each visit
- 29-point visual check on every visit
To start the process, give our Experts a call at 512-596-1257. We’ll help you select the best membership plan to fit your requirements and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.