We Stand Behind Our AC Installation in Austin With a 100% Guarantee
When you require AC installation in Austin, you don’t want to skimp and let just anybody install your new unit.
That’s where the professionals from Strand Brothers Service Experts enter. Not only do we have the skills and endorsements to back up our quality air conditioning installation, we’ll give you a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Contact us at 512-596-1257 to schedule your AC installation today.
5 Signs You Need Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will start giving you subtle clues that it’s failing. Here are five of the most usual ones.
- You regularly need repairs. As your air conditioner ages, its energy efficiency goes down and more susceptible to breakdowns. If we’re frequently at your residence for air conditioning repairs, you might need a new air conditioner.
- Repairs are more than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs rapidly add up. When they exceed more than half the cost of a new air conditioner, it’s recommended to replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is more than 15 years old. With proper air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could work for 20 years. However, it’s wise to start prepping for replacement near the 15-year mark so it’s not unexpected.
- Your air conditioner runs on R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was put in prior to 2010, it probably uses R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant is no longer being produced due to its damaging effects on the ozone layer. As R22 has been discontinued, repairing a refrigerant leak would be very expensive.
- You want to trim your energy bills. Selecting an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and linking it with a smart thermostat is a smart method to conserve on cooling costs. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s merely 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient one could save you 20–40% on energy expenses.
At Strand Brothers Service Experts, our Experts will collaborate with you to choose the ideal model for your budget. We’ll also perform a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to verify proper sizing.
We understand that needing a new air conditioner can be an emergency you’re not totally financially ready for. That’s why we have flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll have a new air conditioner. You won’t require a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all included. Plus, you’ll get to pocket any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As an appreciated Advantage Program member, you’ll also enjoy 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Anticipate During Air Conditioner Installation
What makes us different from every other heating and cooling outfit in Austin? Here are a couple of the approaches we take on installation day.
When our Expert technicians are at your home, you can expect they’ll install your new system for peak energy efficiency. And they’ll keep your home and garden in look-alike condition as when they arrived.
Above that, you can feel confident knowing you hired a totally licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Neat installation—When the hook-up process requires us to step inside your residence, we’ll wear shoe covers to protect your floors from dust. We’ll also use drop cloths around the installation location to keep your floors covered from messes during our work.
- Excellent service—Our specialists are ACE-certified. This means they’ve gone through exhaustive education to achieve the most desirable technical accreditation in HVAC.
- Attention to the small things—We’ll complete an installation list during the process to make sure each individual seemingly minor item is handled. We’ll also check everything is operating appropriately and meets local code before we leave. Once installation is completed, we’ll ensure you understand how to operate your new thermostat and unit.
- Periodic communication—We’ll let you know how installation is going and when you can anticipate us to be done.