Furnace Installation in Austin Backed With a 100% Guarantee
We don’t just repair and tune up HVAC systems, we also deliver the highest quality furnace installation in Austin.
What makes our pro services different from others? We’ve fine-tuned our method as time has gone by.
All of our specialists are ACE certified, which shows they’ve been awarded the most prestigious technical achievement in the business. They also are part of ongoing industry and product learning to learn the most outstanding ways to complete furnace repair and furnace maintenance, along with professional furnace installation.
And we back all of our labor with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so confident in our outstanding services that we give you time to think about it—a year, actually.
Reach us at 512-596-1257 to set your furnace installation right away.
How Do I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It can be tough to know exactly when your heating system is beginning to shut down or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system can reveal clues that it’s close to shutting down for good. Here are four of the most common signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With professional maintenance, a majority of furnaces survive for around 20 years, although some might last even longer. If yours is reaching that age, it’s smart to start planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t have an interruption in comfort when your furnace shuts down permanently.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair if this happens. If your newest bills are more than half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are repeatedly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about upgrading your furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. As a result, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are some signs that your furnace is less efficient:
- Your furnace switches on and off too frequently, even if you consistently maintain the air filter.
- Your furnace blows cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You realize it’s more difficult regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly adjusting the thermostat because your home seems too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation might help you reduce your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at using fuel. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can seriously add up over its lifetime!
4. Strange Furnace Noises
It’s fine for your furnace to make some noise as it runs. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching can mean there’s something critically wrong with it. Because these problems can be pricey to take care of, it’s generally preferable to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is functioning properly, its burner flames should be blue. If you see yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t using fuel very efficiently and could even be producing harmful carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide concerns is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced as soon as possible.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often more affordable to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. Additionally, you’ll also benefit from greater energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which isn’t always compatible with an older furnace.
- You want to boost your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which often don’t work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Knowing when to arrange furnace installation can be tough and irritating. Our Experts at Strand Brothers Service Experts have an A+ in home comfort, so you can rely on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 512-596-1257 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What to Anticipate When it’s Furnace Installation Time
Here’s what you can anticipate when we install your new heater.
- Neat installation—When we walk into your home, we’ll wear shoe covers to protect your floors from any dirt we might carry in. We set up sheets at the installation location to prevent messes.
- Expert services—Our professionals have earned some of the best respected technical certifications in the business.
- A thorough check—After everything’s finished, we go down a list to ensure your heater is operating accurately before we go.
- Exceeding requirements—We’ll hook up your new furnace to match local code. And we’ll frequently go the extra mile, for the highest quality service anyplace.
Set Your Furnace Installation Right Away with Strand Brothers Service Experts
Need one more reason to purchase a heater from Strand Brothers Service Experts?
Your new heater is accompanied by a free membership plan. This provides you a leg up on appropriate furnace tune-ups and keeps your warranty valid.
Give us a call at 512-596-1257 or contact us online to set your appointment today. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.