If it’s time for a different garbage disposal, look no further than Strand Brothers. We’ll help you to find one that will address your needs and your budget and offer professional garbage disposal installation from one of our reliable technicians. We’re also willing to help if you’re simply in need of a garbage disposal repair. One of our team members will come out to identify the issue and get your system back up and operating in no time.
Typical Garage Disposal Problems in Austin
- Your garbage disposal won’t turn on.
- The disposal is making noise, but not working properly.
- Your garbage disposal is leaking.
- Your garbage disposal smells foul and the odor won’t dissipate .
- Water is draining leisurely through your garbage disposal or clogged.
Tips to Keep Your Garbage Disposal Running
- Garbage disposals require regular use to keep away rust and corrosion.
- Using your garbage disposal to crush food should be done by using cold water only. Cold water solidifies any greases or oils that might have occupied the system, making it effortless for the unit to grate them up and get rid of them.
Call Strand Brothers today at 512-596-1257 or request an appointment online and we’ll help you with all your garbage disposal replacement and installation needs.