We Can Help You Prevent Sewer Backups in Austin
Sewer backups are an expensive mess. Damage and rehabilitation can be expensive—on average, about $4,400.
Strand Brothers Service Experts can help you keep clear of that by ensuring you have a backflow assembly. This protects against backups.
Many homeowners may not know they’re liable for maintaining and repairing the sewer lateral. This is the pipeline that links the Austin sanitary sewer main and your house.
At Strand Brothers Service Experts, our plumbers and technicians have the knowledge, experience and aptitude to take care of everything connected with sewer service and sewer inspection.
No matter what’s making your sewer fail or become congested, make sure to call us as soon as you notice an issue. Stopping it early can help you avoid expensive loss to your home.
Common Causes of Sewer Backup
Clogs in the city’s sanitary sewer main can cause your sewer to back up. Tree roots can also create problems if they grow into your lines.
There are several you can do to avoid a backup.
- Get rid of waste correctly.
- Don’t dump grease down your drain.
- Don’t flush paper towels, wet wipes or feminine products.
- Have Strand Brothers Service Experts add a backwater prevention valve to halt sewer backflows.
- Have us check for and correct bad plumbing connections, like French drains, sump pumps or other flood control systems. These connections can clog your lines with debris and silt.
- Put in a new line and tap with plastic pipe to prevent tree roots from damaging your lines.
Get in touch with Strand Brothers Service Experts today at 512-596-1257 or request an appointment online and let us do the dirty work for you. We provide excellent equipment choices and Expert service for all your plumbing needs. And our work is backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*